Schedule of Shows
Saturday, March 10, 2018; from The Abaco Club on Winding Bay; Abaco, The Bahamas
Sorry to rub salt in the wounds.
While the Mid-Atlantic region is dealt with another major winter storm, the GolfTalk Live crew was putting together a special show from one of the most beautiful natural resort areas in the world, the Abaco Club on Winding Bay in the Bahamas.
We will talk about the golf course, the fishing, the luxury housing, the great dining … and we’ll wash it all down with a Bahama Mama, or one of the other iconic Bahamian drinks.
In the Product of the Month segment, producer Eddie Caiazzo interviews Clay Hood of Precision Pro Golf and you will see why this new range finder is taking the golf world by storm.
Finally, in another nerve-grinding blast from warmer climates, our Myrtle Beach Report comes from event headquarters at Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday. Scott Tomasello provides the report.
Upcoming Schedule, Remotes and Events
- March 17 – Florida’s Palm Coast and the two amazing courses at Hammock Beach – designed by Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson – will provide the backdrop to an eye-opening show about oceanfront golf.
- March 24 – The pace slows as soon as visitors step onto Amelia Island, near Jacksonville, Florida. You will see why when you hear the report on the golf courses and the quaint town of Fernandina Beach.
- March 31 – It’s time to start kicking off the local golf season and Indian Valley Country Club is planning a special member-guest Happy Hour edition of GolfTalk Live on Friday, March 30. Spring … and golf … is in the air.
Contact show host Tony Leodora at tony.leodora@TL-golfservices.com.
During winter months we have an exciting indoor site for live remote broadcasts of GolfTalk Live. Play-a-Round Golf, the indoor golf facility on Lancaster Pike in Malvern will be our warm home many weeks from November through March.
Charity Outings and Events
Auctions for a Cause
Auctions for a Cause is a Skippack-based company that has a primary focus of helping charities to increase their revenue at a function.
For more details, go to www.auctionsforacause.com.
- Friday, April 27, 2018 – Hunter Soccer Club 5th Annual Golf Outing will be taking place once again at LuLu CC. Call 610-279-9220 for more information, or visit www.HunterSC.com.
- June 24-25 — The Ron Jaworski Celebrity Golf Challenge returns to Blue Heron Pines GC, outside of Atlantic City. This is the 34th annual event that raises funds for the Jaws Foundation, which builds/refurbishes safe parks, playgrounds and gyms in low income areas. Stars such as Michael Strahan, Donavan McNabb, Joe Flacco, Doug Peterson and Tony Siracusa are already confirmed. Sponsorship opportunities are available and foursomes can be reserved for $8,500. Tickets to the pairing part at Harrah’s can be purchased for $200. For more information, contact the tournament office at 856-848-4437 or email@example.com.
Listeners are encouraged to send information about their charity tournaments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WNTP, a 50,000 watt station, is a leader in the Greater Philadelphia market and features newstalk during the day and sports programming at night, such as Penn State football and basketball, St. Joseph’s University basketball and University of Pennsylvania football. GolfTalk Live also is syndicated on WOND 1400-AM in Atlantic City and on three stations in the Lehigh Valley – ESPN 1160-AM, 1230-AM and 1320-AM.