Schedule of Shows
Saturday, May 12, 2018; Lookaway GC in Buckingham, Pennsylvania
Recorded between 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. on Friday, May 10th
Lookaway GC, the Rees Jones-designed gem in Buckingham, PA is a very special place. Doing a GolfTalk Live broadcast at the conclusion of a One-Day Member-Guest Tournament is a very special occasion. The combination should make for some excellent golf talk.
Lookaway Head professional Chuck Rininger will be on board to help analyze the weekend’s Players Championship. General Manager John Pitocchelli and Membership Director David Jenkins will speak about the evolvement of Lookaway into one of the premier private clubs in the Philadelphia region.
Finally, it is Product of the Month time once again and the new P3ProSwing personal simulator is an amazing way to play golf at home. Company president Kevin Rosenberg will explain.
Upcoming Schedule, Remotes and Events
- May 19 – Raven’s Claw GC / Valley Forge Invitational – A special preview show of the inaugural LPGA Symetra Tour event — the Valley Forge Invitational — will be recorded on Friday, May 18, 2018. Party starts at 5:00 p.m.
- May 26 – Raven’s Claw GC / Valley Forge Invitational – A Friday night party from the lively atmosphere on tournament day two of the LPGA Symetra Tour event, the Valley Forge Invitational at Raven’s Claw GC. The party starts at 5:00 p.m.
- June 1 – LuLu CC – The famous Friday night happy hours continue from the this Donald Ross-gem in Glenside, PA. LuLu always features a lively atmosphere and exceptional food. Party starts at 5:00 p.m.
- June 9 – Cape May National – The. U.S. Open preview show with course co-designer and President Bob Mullock. Cape May National is referred to as “The Natural” as it surrounds 50-acres of a private bird sanctuary. This is a LIVE remote broadcast on Saturday morning.
- June 16 – McCullough’s Emerald Golf Links – This Stephen Kay-designed course and its fantastic restaurant plays host to GolfTalk Live during one of its famous Friday night happy hour parties. Party starts at 5:00 p.m.
- June 23 – Recorded Friday, June 22 at Golf Zone. More details available soon.
Contact show host Tony Leodora at tony.leodora@TL-golfservices.com.
During winter months we have an exciting indoor site for live remote broadcasts of GolfTalk Live. Play-a-Round Golf, the indoor golf facility on Lancaster Pike in Malvern will be our warm home many weeks from November through March.
Charity Outings and Events
Auctions for a Cause
Auctions for a Cause is a Skippack-based company that has a primary focus of helping charities to increase their revenue at a function.
For more details, go to www.auctionsforacause.com.
- Tuesday May 20, 2018 – The 2nd Annual Sheltered Yoga Charity Golf Scramble & Spa Day, an 8:30am Sunday morning event, will take place again at Ron Jaworksi’s Valleybrook CC in Blackwood NJ. The event is run by Sheltered Yoga a 501(c)(3) Greater Philadelphia area nonprofit serving over 4500 women and children. Cost is $150 per golfer or $550 for a foursome. Outing includes golf cart, breakfast items, prizes, a luncheon with 2 hours of beer and Silent Auction. Non-golfers can participate in Spa Day activities that include a yoga session, yoga mat, various spa day activities, chiropractic adjustment and relaxing arts & crafts. Highlight auction items include Club Box seats for a Sixers 2018-19 game, a kids clinic run by SJU Coach Phil Martelli at SJU for up to 10 kids, tickets to a 2018 Eagles home game and Hall of Fame seating for a Phillies game in Sept. To register go to www.SYGolfandSpaEvent.com, call Michael Kostinas at 609-422-6787 or write at
- Tuesday May 22, 2018 – the Good Shepherd Regional Catholic School will be hosting their annual Golf Outing at North Hills Country Club. Cost is $200 per golfer or $740 per foursome. Cost for individual golfers that register before May 4 will be $185. Outing includes driving range, lunch on the Grill Patio, Cart, Golf, Refreshments on the Course, Prizes, One Hour Open Bar, Dinner, Silent Auction and Chances to win specially prepared baskets of Goodies. Non-Golfers are still welcome for Dinner and after Dinner activities for $45 per person or $80 per couple. If interested, requests for registration or any additional questions can be obtained by contacting: Eileen McDonald firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 24-25 — The Ron Jaworski Celebrity Golf Challenge returns to Blue Heron Pines GC, outside of Atlantic City. This is the 34th annual event that raises funds for the Jaws Foundation, which builds/refurbishes safe parks, playgrounds and gyms in low income areas. Stars such as Michael Strahan, Donavan McNabb, Joe Flacco, Doug Peterson and Tony Siracusa are already confirmed. Sponsorship opportunities are available and foursomes can be reserved for $8,500. Tickets to the pairing part at Harrah’s can be purchased for $200. For more information, contact the tournament office at 856-848-4437 or email@example.com.
- August 4 – Par-Tee at Morgan Hill returns to Morgan Hill GC in Easton for another rock-and-roll day of golf. The 8:30 shotgun start begins a day of golf, music and great food. The event benefits the Wounded Warrior Fund. For more details, call the pro shop at 610-923-8480.
- August 11 – The 2nd Annual Golf Fore Recovery Golf Outing comes to Mainland GC in Harleysville. This laid-back, fun competitive day of golf benefits the local charity, Our Primary Purpose, which helps to raise awareness, support and educate about the addictions crisis. The fee for the four-person scramble is $110 and includes golf, cart, lunch, steak dinner, refreshments and prizes. For more information, e-mail Kyle Ruane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 8 – The 15th Annual Columbus Cup Golf Outing and Bocce Tournament will take place again at Bellewood CC. The event is run by the Americans of Italian Heritage Council and features a full day of Italian music, food, wine, bocce … all wrapped around a bit of golf. Call 610-279-9220 for details.
Listeners are encouraged to send information about their charity tournaments to: email@example.com.
WNTP, a 50,000 watt station, is a leader in the Greater Philadelphia market and features newstalk during the day and sports programming at night, such as Penn State football and basketball, St. Joseph’s University basketball and University of Pennsylvania football. GolfTalk Live also is syndicated on WOND 1400-AM in Atlantic City and on three stations in the Lehigh Valley – ESPN 1160-AM, 1230-AM and 1320-AM.