Upcoming Schedule, Remotes and Events
Schedule of Shows.
- Sept. 3 – Live coverage from The Dye Club at Barefoot Landing for the Championship round of the 33rd Myrtle Beach World Amateur Handicap Championship.
- Sept. 10 – GolfTec and Jay Sigel. Recorded during a very special GolfTalk Live Part on Thursday, Sept. 8, 4:30 to 6:30 in the Rosemont location on Lancaster Avenue. Sigel, the golf legend, will be available for autographs and photos. Special prizes will be awarded in conjunction with the Jay Sigel Invitation at Aronimink GC on Monday, Sept. 12.
- Sept. 17 – Is there anything better than a Golf & Football Trip? And we will be coming from the center of the college football universe – Notre Dame. This weekend is the 50th anniversary of the famous 10-10 tie between Notre Dame and Michigan State and we will bring a lot of the on-site color.
- Sept. 24 – Our annual Fall Golf at the Jersey Shore show actually will be recorded during Happy Hour at the Tun Tavern, attached to the Sheraton Atlantic City, on Wednesday, Sept. 21.
- Oct. 1 – It’s leaf-peeping time in New England and the Quechee Club in Vermont provides one of the most spectacular backdrops – as we shoot the Traveling Golfer television show and provide a preview via the GolfTalk Live radio show.
Charity Outings and Events
Auctions for a Cause
Auctions for a Cause is a Skippack-based company that has a primary focus of helping charities to increase their revenue at a function.
For more details, go to www.auctionsforacause.com.
- Saturday, September 10 – The 18th Annual Michael Petrone Foundation Golf Outing will be held at Jeffersonville GC. Petrone was a Bishop Kenrick High alumnus who died during a heart and kidney transplant. This year’s event will be held in memory of James “Jimmy” Rogers and will benefit his family. Rogers is another Kenrick alumnus. The $125 fee includes golf, cart, dinner and prizes. For more information contact Sue Daywalt firstname.lastname@example.org or call the golf course at 610-539-0422.
- Monday, September 12 – The 24th annual Jay Sigel Invitational will take place at Aronimink GC. Host and founder Jay Sigel will be on hand, along with special guests. The event benefits the Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute of the University of Pennsylvania. For more information, contact Event Director Jackie Adamczyk at 610-902-1790 or go to the event website at www.jaysigel.com.
- Friday, September 23 The Bob Koneski Memorial/Holy Rosary Regional CYO Golf Outing and BBZ will be held at Meadowlands CC. Registration and lunch begins at 10:30, followed by 12:30 shotgun. The $135 fee covers lunch, skills competition, golf, cart, dinner, open bar and prizes. BBQ follows golf at Mermaid Lake. To register, contact Chris Koneski at 610-547-6194 or email@example.com.
- Monday, September 26 – LANConnect Annual Charity Outing will take place at Center Square GC. This year’s event benefits the Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at the Children’s Hospital of Pennsylvania. The event begins with 10:30 registration and lunch, followed by a shotgun start. The $175 fee covers lunch, golf, cart, refreshments, dinner and prizes. For more information, call 610-272-2044.
- Tuesday, October 4 – A Baby’s Breath Housing Solutions Golf Outing, a golf outing to benefit five area pregnancy counseling centers, will be held at RiverCrest GC. The $219 fee covers breakfast, golf, cart, lunch and prizes. Additional excitement will be provided by a helicopter ball drop with a first prize of $1,000. For more information, contact Joanne Kusko at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marsha Warner at email@example.com.
- Thursday, October 6 – 2016 Coldwell Banker Preferred Cares 2nd Annual Harry C. Caparo, Jr. Memorial Golf Outing, benefitting the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House, will be held at Plymouth CC. The $185 fee covers breakfast, golf, cart, box lunch, cocktail hour, dinner, prizes and entertainment. Contact Rachel Crowl at 484-654-1082.
- Monday, October 10 – The 13th annual Columbus Cup Golf and Bocce Tournament – a celebration of Italian heritage, food, music and wine – will be held at Bellewood CC. Details for the event can be obtained by calling the tournament registration office at 610-279-9220.
- Saturday, October 22 – The Fore the Kids golf outing will take place at Jeffersonville GC. It benefits a family who lost their father after a long battle with leukemia. For more information, contact John McFarland firstname.lastname@example.org.